Advantages of the FRP pipe:
1. Corrosion resistance: select different types of anti-corrosion
lining resin, used in different environment of acid, alkali, salt,
and various oils, sea water and organic solvents.
2. Light weight, easy maintenance, durability.
3. Easy to install: FRP pipe length has no technical limitations,
but in consideration of the transport, pipe length is generally
less than 12m, so that greatly reduce the quantity of joints, due
to the light weight of FRP, pipe can also be installed by hand or
light installation equipment, easy and quick.
4. Good applicability: existing standard diameter of FRP pipe is
between 25mm-4000mm, long-term pressure bearing ability is
generally less than 1.6Mpa, in accordance with the special needs of
the users, the higher pressure of 6.4Mpa is achievable.
5. High transmission capacity: pipe wall is smooth N-≤ 0.0084.
Compare with traditional pipe which has same diameter, it has a
higher flow capacity, so it can save pump energy and extend project
6. Low permeability: because of the good sealed connection and
the longer length of each pipe, FRP pipe has a lower permeability
than traditional pipe, thus greatly reducing the risk of both
groundwater penetrate into pipe and media penetrate out and
7. Rigorous test standards: our company has advanced testing
equipments, and strictly implements inspection standards to ensure
product quality. The relevant standards: ASTM, AWWA, ASME, etc.
8. Low cost and long life cycle: FRP products which have a long
service life, basically not need maintenance, installation and
transportation costs is very low.
Offical website of JIZHOU ZHONGYI FRP CO., LTD. : www.jzfrp.cn